PILOTAGE global advisors address the international exposures our clients face.
We draw from our experience, knowledge, and professional networks to assist our clients to define their goals and build effective plans by helping them to:
- Ask the right questions
- Test their assumptions
- Create scenarios and stress tests
The end goal of our advisory process is for clients to make sound, informed decisions, and also to know that their wealth will be managed effectively and in line with their interests.
In order to implement our clients’ plans, we work with our professional network of trusted providers of services ranging from legal and tax to areas of wealth structuring. Our recommendations for providers are, of course, based on client needs and the required level of expertise and best fit, and are not based on any direct financial or other monetary incentive to PILOTAGE.
Pilotage Wealth Management Services fall into three main categories:
Wealth Management Advice & Solutions
- Wealth structuring and asset protection – including estate planning, global tax considerations, immigration planning
- Custodian management
- Cost management and efficiency building
- Consolidated reporting and risk management
- Particular expertise with issues affecting US persons around the world
Asset Management Advice & Solutions
- Multi-Custodian, Multi-Currency, and Multi-Asset Solutions, including:
- Advisory mandates to work together with clients on choosing investments
- Individually tailored discretionary portfolios to client needs, including
- Institutional quality asset management
- Portfolios with low turnover and high tax efficiency for US clients
Business Advice & Solutions
- Guidance to support business decisions on:
- International financing, structuring, and transactions
- Real estate projects
- Liquidity management
While we have various solution areas listed, our clients are all unique and we welcome addressing specific situations and advice areas as they arise.